HP LaserJet 1100Axi support?

From: Adam C Powell IV (hazelsct@mit.edu)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 08:13:51 PDT

    Greetings,

    I am deciding between an HP LaserJet 1100xi and 1100Axi with parallel
    interface, the latter being the version with built-in scanner. Is any
    work being done to drive this scanner? If so, I'll get it, and use the
    scanning capability when it's ready- and help test/debug along the way.

    (Didn't see anything in the list archives, which only run through
    March...)

    Thanks,

    -Adam P.