Re: Hi... / EPSON Perfection 1200 Photo

From: Platzer Christian (platzer.christian@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 10:32:27 PDT

    Hi there,

    I have the same scanner, the same kernel and the same backend. it took a few
    weeks until the scanner worked. karl Heinz Kremer helped me much.
    But I did`nt have the problem that you have, it works very fine. So I think
    thatī s no a problem with the backend, but it`s a problem with sane

    So, let me know more.

    Bye bye

    Christian

    Am Son, 30 Apr 2000 schrieben Sie: