Re: 16 bit support for scanimage

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 21:58:03 PDT

    [Peter Kirchgessner]
    > -t is used by scanimage for specifying the top left y-position along
    > with -l, -x and -y.

    Hm, 'scanimage --help' needs to be updated. :-)

    > Maybe -c or --coding=tiff|ppm ?

    Well, I think we should stick with --format to at least match some GNU
    programs, but do not quite know what the sort form should be. Maybe
    we should just skip the short form?

    > I could not find astyle for Linux. Only for FreeBSD and this is not
    > running. And it is not available at ftp.gnu.org. Where to find the
    > sources ?

    I found them at
    <URL:ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/devel/>.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>