Re: scanner with transparency-unit

From: Oliver Schwartz (Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 13:07:36 PDT

    Hello,

    I'm currently working on the snapscan backend to add support for a transparency
    unit. It already works for me with an Acer ScanPrisa 620 UT - it seems to use
    the same commands as a Snapscan 600.

    I hope to have an alpha version of the driver available end of this week /
    beginning of next week. I'll announce it on the mailing list.

    Otherwise the Mustek backend seems to have support for transparency units (at
    least that's where I steal my code from). But I don't know exactly which models
    are supported.

    Oliver