Re: scanimage -L crashes SuSE 6.4

From: Bernhard Scheffold (bernhard@adinfinitum.de)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 15:30:50 PDT

    On 12-Apr-00 Nick Lamb wrote:
    > Huh? Why must users make abnormal settings changes to their environment
    > to make XSane work? Or is this a bug which will be fixed in a future
    > version of XSane?

    I think Oliver will fix this very fast (if his release cycles are any
    indication). But in the meantime I can live with changing the environment for
    Gimp. All other process trees keep the original setting.

    Bernhard.

    --
    Bernhard Scheffold . Breisacherstrasse 37 . D-79106 Freiburg . Germany
    E-Mail: Bernhard.Scheffold@adinfinitum.de