Re: HP3300

From: David Mosberger-Tang (David.Mosberger@acm.org)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 08:06:27 PDT

    I went to a local (Bay Area) computer store this weekend and checked
    this out. The information that Michael reported is the only thing I
    could find: no FCC ID. The "My" in the number presumably refers to
    the country of manufacture (Malaysia), but I don't know if this number
    is of any help. fcc.org certainly doesn't seem to know about it.

            --david

      Peter> Hi Michael, the FCC-Id check at http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid
      Peter> shows no records for that number. It might not be a
      Peter> FCC-Id. But maybe someone else on the list has a FCC-Id on
      Peter> that scanner ?

      Peter> Sincerely

      Peter> Peter

      Peter> sane-devel | mail majordomo@mostang.com