Re: Agfa 1236S and colour offset

From: Mentore Siesto (s135989@studenti.ing.unipi.it)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 04:22:00 PDT

    On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

    PR >[Louis van Dompselaar]
    PR >> I've been looking for this in the list archive, but couldn't find
    PR >> anything. Are there any plans for fixing the colour offset in the
    PR >> snapscan backend? The webpage for the backend has a note that it
    PR >> might be fixed "in the next several days" but that is dated Sep 9,
    PR >> 1999. I tried the latest sane with the latest backend, but the
    PR >> colour offset is still there.
    PR >
    PR >I believe the snapscan maintainer has disappeared. :-)
    PR >
    PR >I've sent a few emails, but get no reply.

    This is really bad news. I hope Kevin will soon re-appear, or is there
    anybody wishing to take his work? I don't have time to study what he did,
    as I did on the Epson Backend (a couple of years ago).

    --
    Mentore Siesto
    Team OS/2 Italia