Re: HP3300

From: Peter Kirchgessner (peter@kirchgessner.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 13:58:34 PDT

    Sorry for that German posting. Sometimes I forget how the
    Reply-To-settings of the sane-devel mailing list is set. It should only
    go to Michael directly.
    The FCC ID should be labeld as "FCC ID". If the scanner has only a label
    "Tested to comply with FCC standards" it seems not to have an FCC ID.

    --Peter

    Michael Krause wrote:

    > On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Peter Kirchgessner wrote:
    >
    > > Hallo Michael,
    > >
    > > kannst Du mal schauen ob auf dem HP 3300 eine FCC-id abgedruckt ist.
    > > David Mosberger meint dass man darueber evtl. an den Hersteller kommen
    > > kann, wenn er nicht direkt von HP gebaut wurde.
    >
    > I don't know what kind of ID that is, but I can find the numbers
    > "MY98P124G4" and "3882A450" on my scanner.
    >
    > --
    > michael krause [aka raw style / lego] - www.tu-harburg.de/~semk2104/

    Peter Kirchgessner
    WWW:    http://www.kirchgessner.net