Fixes in scanimage and xscanimage for 3-pass scanners

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 04:39:40 PDT

    I just included some small fixes concerning 3-pass scanners in the sane CVS.
    I would like to know, if I have broken something (I don't think so).

    In xscanimage (xscanimage.c and preview.c) non-blocking mode was broken for
    3-pass scanners because gdk_input_add() was called for each frame but was
    removed only once.

    Scanimage (scanimage.c) had missing {} in some tests for low memory which
    led to a sane_cancel immediately after the start.

    Now all the frontends (including xsane 0.58) work for my 3-pass scanner
    (Mustek MFS-12000CX).

    Bye,

    Henning