Re: Acer 610S !

From: Russ Burdick (grub@extrapolation.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 13:14:28 PST

    On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 hayward@slothmud.org wrote:

    > Can someone tell me if the 610S works? Or is it in development?
    >
    > I saw someone mention a possible "development" driver for it that may be
    > buggy, but he did not post the location of it.
    >
    > Can someone point me to it?

    last i heard the 610S had at least partial support via the snapscan
    backend, but i dont remember the url. i think the person working on that
    was kevin cartner, but i may be wrong. i havent seen any activity from him
    on the list in a long time and i never got response on an email i sent to
    him a while back about trying to get my Acer 310S working. you should be
    able to look for him through the archives. hope that helps. let me know if
    you have any success.

    Russ

    --
    Russ Burdick + grub@extrapolation.net + http://extrapolation.net/
    "What do the good know...except what the bad teach them by their