Re: Mustek 6000CX with SCSI scanner

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 14:10:19 PST

    > When scanning, this combo works brilliantly with greyscale, but when scanning
    > in colour, it seems to think that the return from the red pass is the green
    > pass scan, and therefore only scans red and blue and comes up with an error.

    I have had some reports like this before. Could you send a debug output of
    scanimage (something like "export SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK=4" and then
    "scanimage -L")?

    > Is there any way to fix this??

    Possibly. I can look into this, but it can take some time, because I don't
    own a 3-pass scanner and don't have any documentation for these. Your
    problem is noted on my list of bugs.

    You may have a look at http://hmg.home.pages.de/sane/ but I don't think a
    bug concerning the 3-pass scanners is fixed in the current version of the
    backend.

    Bye, Henning