RE: genius color page vivid+

From: Christian Ordig (chr.ordig@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 05:35:31 PST

    On 24-Mar-00 Juan Gustavo Fogelman wrote:
    > Hello
    > I wanted to know if this scanner is supported.
    > I wanted to know if it is similar to other scanners of other companies (internally).
    > Thank you
    > JGustavo

    it's compatible with the Primax Colorado Direct.

    a Late Beta Version of a driver can be found at: http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/

    cu.

    ---
    Christian Ordig             | Homepage: http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/
    Germany                     |    eMail: Christian Ordig <chr.ordig@gmx.net>
      / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and
     / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting
    /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.

    Hello
    I wanted to know if this scanner is supported.
    I wanted to know if it is similar to other scanners of other companies (internally).
    Thank you
    JGustavo
    End of MIME message