HP 4C , unable to scan !

From: Marcy G (greenbam@uregina.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 06:00:14 PST

    I own a HP 4C with the symbios scsi card. I installed the sane software on a Corel Linux box but I don't seem to be able to scan. When I use the find-scanner tool no scanners are found. I used the sg module but I suspect maybe that module isn't working for me. I read in an earlier posting that there is a driver available for this card. I am a Linux newbie, is the driver the same thing as a module? If so where would I download it from? If anyone has any suggestions how to get my scanner recognized by my Linux box that would be great!

    Thanks,
    Scott