Re: USB Microtek ScanMaker X6 (and parallel)

From: Richard Sharman (rsharman@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 21:32:26 PST

    Wade Hampton writes:
    > > replied. I will try Microtek Europe. Please do try Microtek Amerika.
    > Also, any ideas on the X6/parallel. That is what I purchased as I saw
    > X6 WAS supported, but later found out only SCSI :(
    >
    > I have not yet tried the parallel to scsi stuff -- anyone tried it
    > yet with the X6?

    I had the parallel version of the X6 before returning it for the Scsi
    version. With sane 1.0 the colours were wrong but they were wrong in
    the same way with the scsi version. (They were ok in the preview
    window, just in the "main" window.) When I switched to
    sane-devel-20000123 all was well. So although I didn't try
    sane-devel-20000123 with the parallel I assume it would have worked
    fine.