Re: Snapscan 1236s & AVA1505AE

From: Mentore Siesto (s135989@studenti.ing.unipi.it)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 09:43:37 PST

    On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, John Gay wrote:

    JG >I installed my 1236S scanner on the on-board SCSI card on my PC, so I'm not that
    JG >familiar with SCSI set-up in the kernel. It was already configured for me with
    JG >Debian. However, Tim Allen has written this How-To, and although I didn't need
    JG >to use the AVA 1505 set-up portion, it does seem quite good. If it doesn't help,
    JG >Tim might be able to help you with the SCSI set-up. I hope this helps.

    Good. Don't forget that in the bundled CDs shipped with the scanner there
    is some good informations about the AVA1505 and its use along with scanner
    and another SCSI controller... Which will be my configuration when I'll
    be able to buy an UW SCSI Hard disk.

    Ciao,

    --
    Mentore Siesto