Color Issues with Microtek ScanMaker X6EL

From: John Voegtlin (John@justforsundae.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 13:29:29 PST

    I've been reading through the achives for about an hour now...
    My Microtek X6EL is scanning in all sorts of funky colors. Seems to me
    that everything is way too green... I tried fooling with the gamma
    correction, to no avail. I rebooted into Windows and it works just fine.
    I found that someone was having a problem very similar to mine on a
    Microtek E6 and posted to this list a while ago. Is this still a SCSI
    command problem? Is it still a "tough one" to fix? Is there an easy
    fix.. like a different SCSI card or something? Is there a recent
    microtek2 backend update or something?

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
     John