Re: New CVS snapshot 20000213

From: Wolfgang Rapp (wolfgang@rapp-informatik.de)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 07:53:01 PST

    Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

    > Maybe the README.unixware2 should be renamed to *.unixware and your
    > instruction placed in there?

    To build sane on Unixware 2.x and Unixware7.x is quite different, so I
    think
    it would be better to keep both README files seperate .
    The most problems on UW2 is a ugly static lib called libucblib.a witch must
    be included
    and linked to the sanelibs. How to do this is outline in the
    README.unixware2 file.
    Since UW2 has less scsi support than UW7 UW2 users will also need my
    kernel driver
    to run sane.
    If sane-1.0.2 is out I will contact Jens again to put my UW2 pkgadd sane
    package to
    the SCO Skunkware distribution.

    Bye Wolfgang