Re: 'scanimage -T' ?

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (henningmg@gmx.de)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 15:26:48 PST

    > I get this and other problems when I connect via net backend to the local machine.
    > It does not matter which backend (at the end) is used. If it works with pnm backend try
    > more than once and you will see that it happens with the pnm backend sometimes too.
    >
    > Everything works fine when I connect Computer A > Computer B or
    > Computer A > Computer B > Computer A.

    Ok, now I tried to connect two "real" computers. No more "stopping scanner" loops
    but in about 20% of the tests I get a "segmentation fault" after all tests passed:
    vortex:/ # scanimage -T -d net:hmg1:mustek
    [...]
    scanimage: stepped read, 3 bytes... PASS
    scanimage: stopping scanner...
    Segmentation fault

    Bye, Henning