Missing mustek backend maintainer, got patches?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 17:29:25 PST

    The mustek backend maintainers seem to be occupied elsewhere. The
    last week, I got two patches for the backend. They where sent to me
    because the user were unable to reach and get a reply from the current
    maintainers.

    Is there anyone currently actively maintaining the mustek backend?

    I got one patch from Joachim Ansorg to add support for "Mustek
    ScanExpress 12000SP", and one from Henning Meier-Geinitz to improve
    support for "Mustek Paragon 600-II-N".

    I am not qualified to apply and test these patches (I don't have a
    supported scanner), and would really like someone else to keep the
    mustek backend up to date. What should I do?

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no