Umax 1220s + transparency adapter bugs

From: Johan Bengtsson (johanb@lls.se)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 09:14:40 PST

    I just bought a transparency adapter to my scanner, and it's working pretty
    well, but there seems to be one or two bugs. First, it doesn't scan the area
    I select in preview, instead it scans an area slightly below! Then there are
    also sometimes vertical (often blue it seems) lines in the scans - they are not
    from the negs themselves.

    All the best,
    Johan Bengtsson

    Tent Of Miracles - the unofficial homepage of the legendary band Spirit:
    http://www.lls.se/~johanb/spirit/
    August - free html editor for Unix/Linux:
    http://www.lls.se/~johanb/august
    E-mail @ home: johanb@lls.se
    ICQ: 27505976