Libre Software Metting

From: Irvin Probst (irvin@linuxfr.org)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 02:11:15 PST

    ABUL (a french LUG based near Bordeaux) will organize the first "Libre
    Software Meeting" from 5th to 9th July 2000 (libre means free as in
    freedom). Our goals are to promote the free software mouvement and the
    area. We do not wish to organize yet another profit-making
    demonstration. Is it something else we are after. We want a real
    exchange in order to help improve the "libre" software and make friends
    with fellow developers from around the world.
    Sane is a very important free software project and we would be very
    pleased to meet the core developpers of this project.
    We know that a travel to France may be expensive that's why we plan to
    pay a great part of the plane tickets, furthermore food and lodging will
    be very affordable in this timeframe because the university will be
    empty. For example a lunch at the university restaurant costs less than
    $3.
    If you need more informations feel free to mail me or visit our website
    http://www.abul.org
    Best regards.

    --
    				Irvin Probst