Relysis NB9624

From: T. Tilton (tilton@servercom.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 10:03:21 PST

    I am wondering if anyone has gotten a Relysis NB9624
    (a.k.a. Dextra DF9624) working on a Linux machine. I
    have looked at the supported scanners on the sane page
    and I don't see this mfg/model listed. So I am
    wondering if anyone has any suggestions/successes with
    making it work. It is interfaced to a SCSI card.

    When I look up the FCC number it tells me that the
    original mfg. was TECO Information Systems LTD.

    Thanks for any help/suggestions.

    Tracy Tilton