Re: GIF to PNG conversion in sane distribution

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 06:47:53 PST

    [Chris Pinkham]
    > Looking in the SANE doc directory last night, I was wondering if we
    > were going to convert all GIFs in the sane CVS tree to PNG files
    > same as the SANE website was converted?

    Yes, we are. In the process, we need to make sure no documents
    (html/latex/etc) break if we convert the images. I have not found
    time to look at it yet. If you want to give it a try, go ahead.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>