Re: Umax Astra 2200

From: Peter Ilott (maillist@ilott.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 21:02:42 PST

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Peter Ilott wrote:
    > Does anyone know if the Umax Astra 2200 is supported by sane ?? If so is the
    > transparency adapter function supported ?
    >
    > Peter Ilott
    > Peter@Ilott.com

    Well,
    I've answered my own question. The answer is yes, and the latest sane-umax
    lists it explicitly. It also support the transparency adapter, which is why I
    bought it. Now I need to sell my almost 1220S !!

    By the way, sane 1.0.1 with the latest sane-umax seems to work just fine with
    GIMP 1.0.2 !!

    Peter@Ilott.com