Re: Nikon coolscan LS-2000

From: Andreas (andreas.rick@free.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 11:54:16 PST

    >What am I doing wrong if xsane does not recognize
    >any scanner in my system - but find-scanner in sane1.0
    >does find it and correctly reports "Nikon LS-2000 1.21" ?

    Find-scanner only returns what the scanner says and does not
    indicate any support by sane.

    You are probably using a coolscan backend with a version
    number below 0.4 which does not include support for the
    newer models from Nikon LS-30 and LS-2000.

    You may try my modified coolscan backend for LS-30/2000
    which can be found on:

    http://andreas.rick.free.fr/

    Greetings

    Andreas