Re: Unstable development version moving to test phase

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 20:55:08 PST

    > Will somebody be able to put it in the CVS.

    I will do it as soon as I find time to test it.

    > There are already some small compile problems in backends
    > cannon.c
    > snapscan-sources.c
    > umax.c
    > solved in build 14 from Olivers home page.

    Send these to the backend maintainers.

    > An please are so kind to omit the C++ comment stile using //.
    > Not all C compilers will accept this.

    I tried to find a flag to gcc to get warnings when this happends. I
    failed to find any. I guess we will have to it manually:

      % grep -l '//' *.c
      artec.c
      avision.c
      dc25.c
      dmc.c
      epson.c
      microtek.c
      umax.c

    The backend maintainers should fix this.

    > I'll check the bachends in 20000123 against Compilation on Unixware.

    Sounds good.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>