Web page for Mustek Paragon 600 II N

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 04:57:29 PST

    Hello!

    I have set up a small web page containing some information about how to set
    up a Mustek Paragon 600 II N scanner with SANE. There are some tips and
    patches. I would like to get some feedback, so if you find errors or you are
    able to add some points I would be very pleased. I'm not a native English
    speaker so if something could be written in better English feel free to
    contact me.

    Bye,
      Henning