AVISION backend

From: Rene Rebe (rene.rebe@okay.net)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 09:51:49 PST

    Hi all!

    I uploaded the avision backend into the sane-cvs.

    It scans in all modes (lineart, dithered, grey and color) up to 1200
    dpi. Missing is: gama-table, brightnes, highlight & shadom (I think
    the last three can't be done in hardware :-(...)

    It works over the net-backend (I use it everytime cause my scanner is
    at my server) and with xsane too!

    How can I get it into the list
    @ http://www.mostang.com/sane/sane-backends.html ??

    Comments are welcome ;-)

    Thanks for SANE!

    k33p h4ck1n6 René

    --
    Registered Linux user: #127875

    Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.