LHII-backend for SANE

From: Harald Bauer (hbauer@online.de)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 14:27:44 PST

    I wrote a LHII-backend (LHII = Linux Handscanner Ioctl Interface) for
    SANE.
    It works quite well with my Mustek CG-6000 handheld scanner
    (it uses the gi1904 interface card), for which I wrote a little
    device-driver using LHII.
    It is only tested with the scanimage frontend and with saned.
    Unfortunately it does not work properly with saned. It reads only
    a few lines and then the frontend hangs up.

    Does anybody have an idea about this problem?

    Another problem is how to distribute the sources of the backend,
    because I do not have a homepage.

    Is there somebody who can help me with this problem?

    If someone would like to test this backend with another LHII-scanner,
    please contact me.

    CU, Harald