Re: Microtek V6USL

From: Henry Miller (hank@black-hole.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 21:13:28 PST

    I own one, and it works with the pre-0.9 backend, but not the 0.8
    backend. How well I can't say, as I've not played with it much.

    Scsi card reports in FreeBSd as follows:
    ahc1: <Adaptec aic7850 SCSI adapter> rev 0x01 int a irq 18 on pci0.17.0
    ahc1: aic7850 Single Channel A, SCSI Id=7, 3/255 SCBs
    ahc1: Host Adapter Bios disabled. Using default SCSI device parameters

     (Note that the box says no scsi card is included, I was plasently
    surpized to see one)

    I'd be curious if USB can ever get working with it, but with scsi working
    there is little need currently.

          http://www.black-hole.com/users/henrymiller/
          hank@black-hole.com