Re: Microtek SlimScan Cx Parallel?

Warren Chartier (icebalm@bigfoot.com)
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 03:42:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi Matto,

Thanks alot, this looks like it may work, it has an "onscsi" protocol
module which I recognize from the windows drivers, I'll try it out and
post my story here when I'm done.

Warren Chartier
Minister of the Mobile Mechanized Infantry - http://www.juga.com
Fight Spam - Join CAUSE! http://www.cause.org

---- BEGIN ECHELON BLOCK ----
SCUD missile Ortega AK-47 Uzi $400 million in gold bullion Rule Psix Nazi
militia Project Monarch counter-intelligence JFK cypherpunk Kibo Ron Brown
clones bomb special-ops terrorism WACO nuclear missile MI5
----- END ECHELON BLOCK -----