Re: Epson GT-7000 Photo

Dave Hill (dave@minnie.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:00:59 +0100

verwer@caos.kun.nl wrote:

> A replacement for epson.c / epson.h in the backends directory of sane-1.0.1
> can be found at http://www.vernetzt.at/~bucher/Epson/Epson.html .
> This driver is maintained by Christian Bucher, and supports the TPU (film
> adaptor) of the GT-7000. Unfortunately it has not been integrated into the
> sane distribution for administrative reasons.
>
> The current version works well with xscanimage as frontend, but xsane has
> difficulties with it.

Hi

I have downloaded and compiled this and yes, it doesn work with
my bare GT7000, but both xsane and xscanimage fail with
"Segmentation fault" when trying to save the device settings.

I will try a little debugging to see what is happening when I
get a minute or so!

Dave Hill

--
Dave Hill, Kempston, Bedford UK		dave@minnie.demon.co.uk
Sicth munce ago, I cutn't evun spel enjuneer, and now I are one!