Re: Epson GT-7000 Photo

verwer@caos.kun.nl
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:41:43 +0200 (CEST)

Dave Hill wrote:

> I'm not surprised that the GT7000 film adaptor is not supported
> by the released driver. I have a GT7000 without the adaptor
> and not all the features are supported in that.

A replacement for epson.c / epson.h in the backends directory of sane-1.0.1
can be found at http://www.vernetzt.at/~bucher/Epson/Epson.html .
This driver is maintained by Christian Bucher, and supports the TPU (film
adaptor) of the GT-7000. Unfortunately it has not been integrated into the
sane distribution for administrative reasons.

The current version works well with xscanimage as frontend, but xsane has
difficulties with it.

Hope this helps,

Paul.

--
P. Verwer
CMBI                                   A3023-a