Re: HP 6350C support?

Rob Komar (robk@physics.ubc.ca)
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 23:03:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, David Nelson wrote:

> Out of curiosity, what happens when you set:
>
> SANE_DEBUG_DLL=0
> SANE_DEBUG_HP=128
> SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_SCSI=0
>
> Do a `xscanimage hp > hp.lis 2>&1`.
>
> Then grep/search hp.lis for 'Assert', 'assert', or 'error'. I'm
> particularly interested in lines that may contain "Can't read SCL error
> stack: End of file reached". If you do find these errors, would you mind
> gziping it and mailing hp.lis.gz to me.

I've mailed you the output (unzipped, but I would have had to uuencode it
otherwise). I didn't see any of the errors you were interested in, but
maybe you can get a few clues from the full output anyway. If there is
anything else I can help with to get to the bottom of this, feel free to
ask.

Cheers,
Rob Komar