Re: microtek X6 advance and TMA

Harald Finster (finster@ave.ac.agit.de)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:38:05 +0200

Bernd Schroeder wrote:

> I have uploaded an updated version of the backend to
>
> ftp://ftp.muc.de/people/bernds/mtek2/microtek2-pre0.8.220899.tar.gz .
>
> Maybe it solves the problem with the X6 and a TMA. Can you try it and
> tell me whether it works or not.

Hi,

I tried the new version with the following effects:
´aquire preview´ results in a highly distorted preview with coloured
stripes on the preview window (like a TV-set which has lost sync)

´scan image´ makes the scanner move again and again until xsane hangs.
After this it is not possible to start xsane again.

I will send the output-dump to Bernd, so he can examine what´s going on.
Thanks to Bernd for his work! It must be frustrating to write software
for a device he can´t use by himself!

Greetings

Harald

--