Re: SANE & exposure times

Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 20:28:20 +0200

Oliver Rauch wrote:

> Andreas Rick wrote:
>

> > I don't know too much about the subject, but I think there must be
> > some standards allready defined that we can use.
> > Who does know more about this.
> >

> May be we should take a look at
> xcmsdb
> at first! (On my system there is a manpage for it)
> I only know it exists, I did not take a closer look at it!

Hi,

to be a bit more exact, this are the relevant manpages:

XcmsCIELab (3x) - Xcms color struture
XcmsCIELuv (3x) - Xcms color struture
XcmsCIEXYZ (3x) - Xcms color struture
XcmsCIEuvY (3x) - Xcms color struture
XcmsCIExyY (3x) - Xcms color struture
XcmsColor (3x) - Xcms color struture
XcmsConvertColors (3x) - convert CCC color specifications
XcmsLookupColor (3x) - obtain color values
XcmsPad (3x) - Xcms color struture
XcmsQueryBlack (3x) - obtain black, blue, green, red, and white CCC color
specifications
XcmsQueryBlue (3x) - obtain black, blue, green, red, and white CCC color
specifications
XcmsQueryColor (3x) - obtain color values
XcmsQueryColors (3x) - obtain color values
XcmsQueryGreen (3x) - obtain black, blue, green, red, and white CCC color
specifications
XcmsQueryRed (3x) - obtain black, blue, green, red, and white CCC color
specifications
XcmsQueryWhite (3x) - obtain black, blue, green, red, and white CCC color
specifications
XcmsRGB (3x) - Xcms color struture
XcmsRGBi (3x) - Xcms color struture
XcmsTekHVC (3x) - Xcms color struture