Re: defunct reader process after scan an image...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois=20D=E9sarm=E9nien?= (desar@club-internet.fr)
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:18:47 +0200

You get a defunct process when the child dies but the parent didn't
call wait() to get its status (or simply ignored the SIGCLD signal).

So it seems your reader process *has* finished and you have a sync
problem in the parent process, probably in the sane_read routine...

I hope this helps,

François