Re: Problem with snapscan, aha1505, linux kernel 2.2.9

Francois Desarmenien (desar@club-internet.fr)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:27:21 +0000

The problem seems to lie in the sg driver, not specifically in aha1505 as I
mentionned in another post, with an aha2940 (aic7xxx driver) it worked fine with
2.2.3 but *not* in 2.2.9 nor 2.2.10.

Would you like me to downgrade back to 2.2.5 and 2.2.4 to pinpoint the problem ?

--
François Désarménien

Membre de l'ACM <http://www.acm.org> Membre de l'AFUL <http://www.aful.org>