Re: New Camera

Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 11:26:09 +0200

Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Oliver Rauch wrote:
>
> > Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
> >
> > > And how do you think support for this device will happen? Just because you
> > > like it to be there?
> > >

> > I think it is good that the manufacturors do ask us to support their
> > hardware. Ok, his mail was a bit strange, but would it be possible
> > to be a bit more friendly?
> >
> > Each time a manufacturer connects to the sane mailling list, someone is
> > making a "less friendly" mail. One day the manufactorers will not ask
> > and will not give any docs if this goes on this way.
>
> Pardon me. But this was NOT a manufacturer. But someone from a Linux User
> Group. One who should know how live is with Linux support.

Hello Hugo,

sorry, I did not realize this.
But I still think that some answers in this list could be "a bit" more friendly.
Although in this case the sound may be ok.

In general I would appreciate if the sound in this list is kept on a friendly
level.
If someone wants to flame someone else, he can do it directly and not through the

mailling list.

Bye
Oliver

--