Re: status of LEO Scan S3

Henry Miller (hank@black-hole.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 23:30:01 -0500 (CDT)

> Can anyone tell me the status of the driver for LEO Scan S3?
> Searching the mailing-list archive doesn't provide anything newer than
> August 1998.
> If needed I would be happy to help.

Help would be nice, I have enough that a minimally working driver could be
made, but I havn't had the time to even start writing it.

Minimal specs and notes can be found at
http://www.black-hole.com/users/henrymiller/leo (see start.txt and
notes.txt) These aren't web pages, but should be useful to programers.
Keep in touch, I'm interested in knowing if anyone makes progress, but I
don't think I will. Maybe some day I'll get around to it.

If there isn't enough info there, I can try to drag more info out. This
is all clean room reversed engineered, so we are not stuck to any license
terms or non-disclosure.

--
      http://www.black-hole.com/users/henrymiller/
      hank@black-hole.com