Re: Any sane-ready scanner with ADF ?

Jeffrey Gould (jeffg@postbiz.com)
Fri, 21 May 1999 13:06:18 -0700

Hello,

I've used the 6250C with the adf, and have gotten a little worse than
2 pages per minute at 300 dpi color.
I haven't timed it in
black and white though. I should point out though that occasionally sheets
do not feed well and
you have to do it manually. But I've had some success alleviating this
problem by cleaning
the rollers with alcohal.