Re: Fujitsu Scanpartner 300C support

Tripp Lilley (tlilley@perspex.com)
Tue, 11 May 1999 10:46:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Emanuele Campra wrote:

> as I can't find the Fujitsu Scanpartner 300C in the list of the supported
> scanners, do you know how I can manage to get it working with my linux
> box?

It's not currently supported. I've received the docs for the 3099, and was
about to order the docs for the 300 series, when I resigned my position in
the company that had both :-) However, my relationship with them is still
decent, so I may yet get to implementing both. Actually, there's a pretty
good chance of that, as Fujitsu's scanners are well-liked in the document
management industry, and I'm working on a GPL'ed doc management system.

--
   Tripp Lilley  *  tripp@perspex.com  *  http://stargate.sg505.net/~tlilley/