Re: Microtek2 Development Progress

Bernd Schroeder (bernd@aquila.muc.de)
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:53:49 +0100

On Tue, Dec 29, 1998 at 12:01:22PM -0600, Matthew wrote:

> I noticed that the microtek2 development doesn't have a web page. I own one
> of these scanners, and use the driver. I can't contribute with code, so I
> would like to contribute with some free webspace. Do you know how I can get a
> hold of the author?

Thanks for the offer, but lack of webspace is not the problem, it is the
lack of input. :( I started recently to write a web page, but thought, that
it contains still not enough information, and it not worth to be published.

According to the mails I receive, a lot of people seem to have problems
to get their devices running with SCSI adapters other than the AVA1505.
If people who had such problems, would tell me what the symptoms were and how
exactly they solved them (along with adapter settings, module parameters,..)
I could publish this. I think, that this would be useful information.

Bernd

--
Bernd Schroeder
Email: mailto:bernd@aquila.muc.de