Re: P: xcam and geometry top-left-x=0 (and EXIT Problems)

Dirk von Suchodoletz (dirk@goe.net)
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 15:39:11 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 3 Jan 1999, Fernando Segura wrote:

> Try using latest 2.1 kernels, they have QCam support

Yes, I'm already using the 2.2.0pre kernel, and I get an image if I define
the settings top-left-x=1 top-left-y=0 ... Only if I set the first
parameter to '0' the screen remains black and so it behaves in xscanimage
too...

Dirk