Re: Plustek Parallel and Os/2

Mick Howe (mickhowe@pcug.org.au)
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:22:56 +1000

I'm still not able to compile the code. I need to solve the following:-

typedef VOID (*PFNDATAPROCESS)(PVOID pBuf, PVOID pImage, ULONG
dwAppBytesLine);
typedef VOID (*PFNLINESAMPLE)(VOID);

I can't see what is actually being defined here

typedef BOOLEAN (*PFNSHADING)(VOID);

if((pBuffer = ExAllocatePool(NonPagedPool, 2560)) != NULL) /* 1280:
Read,1280:Write */
{
/* setup ASIC registers and clear all scan states (no stepping) */
RtlZeroMemory(&AsicReg, sizeof (AsicReg));
RtlZeroMemory(a_nbNewAdrPointer, $NumberOfScanStep / 2);

asic.c: In function `ReadWriteTest':
asic.c:102: warning: implicit declaration of function `kmalloc'
asic.c:102: `GFP_KERNEL' undeclared (first use this function)
asic.c:102: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
asic.c:102: for each function it appears in.)
asic.c:128: warning: implicit declaration of function `kfree'
asic.c: In function `SetupScannerVariables':
asic.c:353: `GFP_KERNEL' undeclared (first use this function)

I think this bit is Linux specific and needs a rewrite for OS/2

ptdrv.c:54: warning: `struct inode' declared inside parameter list
ptdrv.c:54: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration,
ptdrv.c:54: warning: which is probably not what you want.

Not sure about this

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to open and talk to the
parallel port.
I may be trying to exceed my abilities.

Progress reports will follow when I make same progress.

/\/\ik