Re: Getting started with SANE & SnapScan

Kevin R. Charter (charter@cs.rice.edu)
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:58:24 -0600

Michael Gray wrote:

> Does this mean that I can get my SnapScan working by trying sane
> v0.74? I spent a couple of hours last night struggling with the same
> "Invalid argument" errors as Gordon.

Yes, 0.74 should work fine. I've used it myself with no problems.

> Let us know if you find the bug, Kevin.

The bug is fixed, but I haven't gotten to uploading a patch at the
website yet. That will be done this evening.

> Thanks to you all the sane and snapscan developers for your great
> work.

Thank you for your interest. And sorry that I'm lagging behind on
fixes.

Kevin

--
Kevin Charter                                            Grad Studies
charter@cs.rice.edu                    Department of Computer Science