Re: Solaris 2.6 w/ HP ScanJet 4c

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 23:24:28 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Chris Riggins wrote:

> All,
> After applying Mike's earlier patch, I'm scanning with ease! My
> heartfelt thanks to Mike and all the others who've made Sane work!

If only the patch was patching. Somehow the patch is not understood by my
freshly compiled GNU patch v2.5 (nor by /bin/patch).

patch keeps asking me for filenames. Somehow the patch is just not a patch
as I would normally see them with Linux. (With which I never got any
problem.)

So suggestion about which patch (as I only have 4) I shoud use and with
what options are still welcome.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |