Re: UMAX 1200S Astra hangs, then resumes

V. Doan (vinh@chem.ucla.edu)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:56:55 -0800 (PST)

This sometime happens to me also using a Astra 1220S. I have a Adaptec
2940UW (also aic7xxx) and it intermitantly gives me the same timeout
when I use scanimage but not xscanimage. This doesn't happen all the
time, only about 30% of the time. This is the case for sane-0.74 or
sane-1.00.

Vince
vinh@chem.ucla.edu