Re: Microtek E3 and sane OS/2, anyone??

John Brush (jbrush@aros.net)
Fri, 04 Dec 1998 10:01:14 -0800

Matto Marjanovic wrote:

> What _version of the microtek backend_ are you talking about?!?
> There is no point in asking such vague questions.
> And the vague answers are no help either.
> (i.e. "no version numbers" == "vague")
>
> As far as I can tell, you are complaining about a problem which was solved
> at least 5 months ago.

Matt,

Sorry that my request was a little vague.

When I go to the mostang home page, I only see one version for OS/2, and
that is 0.74 That version does not seem to support high resolution with
an E3 scanner.

I do not claim to be up to date on all the upgrades, and what is new for
SANE, but if there is another one, it would make my day if you could
point it out to me.

Any enlightenment would be gratefully accepted.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

John