Re: Microtek E3 and sane OS/2, anyone??

Matto Marjanovic (maddog@mir.com)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:54:12 -0500 (EST)

>On Thu, 03 Dec 1998 19:34:13 +0100, Yuri Dario wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 30 Nov 98 16:20:40 -0700, John Brush wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone know who I should speak to about the lack of resolution in
>>>the Saneos2 backend for the Microtek E3. 100 dpi just isn't good for
>>>anything.
>>
>>I think that resolution under OS/2 should be the same of Linux.
>>Sorry, but I don't know more that this.
>
>As far as my experiences were (i have a Microtek 330 now), Black/White worked
>also in higher resoulutions, there were problems with color scanning.

What _version of the microtek backend_ are you talking about?!?
There is no point in asking such vague questions.
And the vague answers are no help either.
(i.e. "no version numbers" == "vague")

As far as I can tell, you are complaining about a problem which was solved
at least 5 months ago.

-matt m.
Certifiable Computer Scientist